Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Happy Day.....

It is already 14975 days now; one was born in the soulful environment of Narsinh Mehta’s Junagadh. M blessed to have born in a family having “વૈષ્ણવજન તો તેને રે કહીયે, જે પીડ પરાઈ જાણે રે..” not as an ethic, but as a whole blood and as a heart beat….

Statistically 491 months, 3, 59,400 hours, and God’s grace, still counting on……….

1,94,07,60,000 heart beats till now, and most of them are with the whole emotions…..

Few thoughts have transformed and given more dimensions to look at life……..

I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value……

Past Performance can not predict future success……..

Things never happen the way we want……

Accept the things the way it comes…….

The best way to predict the future is to invent it…..

As long as you can’t imagine it,

As long as you can’t see it,

It is not going to happen for you…..

I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep…….

A Champion is one, who gets up, when he can’t……..

It is a Big Day for me, which comes every year, and prays God to bless, living it forever……One is thankful, warmly…emotionally……..to all who have helped me to……

I don't want to save the world.

I don't even want to change the world.

My ambitions aren't nearly that high, although maybe they should be.

What I do want to do is make a difference......

No comments:

Post a Comment